Would Your Business Benefit From Better High Speed Wireless Internet?
Your business depends on reliable Internet access. Whether you need access to email, online services and/or connect your servers to the web, Indra offers a strong alternative to congested consumer-grade DSL, cable connections and expensive leased line charges. Now you can receive dedicated blistering speeds, with low operating costs, that ensures your network is not slowing your company’s performance!
Indra has provided high-quality Internet access to Boulder for 20 years. We’ve seen growing frustration as businesses grapple with slow or variable connectivity. In response to your need for faster, more consistent service, we recently expanded into high speed, point to point (P2P) wireless. P2P wireless allows for speeds up to 100Mbps and requires no phone or cable connection, just a small, discreet antenna on your roof. No wires means higher speed, higher reliability, lower cost and greater employee satisfaction.
Features and Advantages
- Fast – 25 to 100Mbps, supported by an expanding, constantly upgraded wireless mesh network in Boulder.
- Business Class – Guaranteed uptime. 24/7 local support and repair.
- Affordable – Less than half the cost of typical business-class high-speed connections.
- Dedicated bandwidth – Your P2P connection is a narrow beam wireless link dedicated to you, not shared. No midday slowdowns to worry about.
- Faster Uploads – Unlike consumer connections where uploads are much slower than downloads, P2P connections offer the same speed in both directions.
Indra was founded in 1994 to offer superb Internet service and has been Boulder’s premier Internet service provider ever since. Ask around. We’re famous for our above-and-beyond technical support and our locally based call center. Over time, we’ve expanded to add server co-location, server management, cloud services and web site hosting.
We believe your attention belongs on your business, not your connection. Talk to us to see how Indra can help.